Read About Youtube Fundamentals Marketing Training
The popularity of YouTube as the most powerful marketing weapon which target audience in bulk is unmatchable with any other known channel today. In keeping this mind we at CTCDC, the premium digital marketing Institute in Delhi introduced Google Certification training in YouTube Fundamentals. Those who are seeking a higher response rate from the targeted audience in the most cost-effective way enrolling in our Advance Digital Marketing Master course would help them achieving multi-dimensional growth in business. We believe in imparting job-oriented training to our students for thriving in the marketing world. After enrolling in the YouTube Marketing course trainees will learn about the fundamentals of the online marketing campaigns, its deliverability to viewers, and its copyright. Not only this they will get to know the best use of social platforms, mobile strategies and analytics to create a unified Integrated Marketing strategy.
Don’t wait much! Join today for best YouTube Marketing training at CTCDC.
The finest mentors from the emerging digital marketing industry train students in the current business trends and technology for effective YouTube Marketing.
Here is what our YouTube Marketing training includes:
Create Your Own Youtube Channel:
- Steps to create a YouTube Channel
- Optimizing your video for SEO
- Building a YouTube Marketing Strategy
- Running a YouTube Marketing Campaign
- Getting more subscribers
Making money with YouTube:
- Connecting YouTube channel to Adsense account
- T&C to make money
- Niche of videos and learning about different ads format
Video Ads on Adwords :
- Different Video Ads format to engage customers
- How to build real-time analytics?
- How Real-time Analytics helps businesses?
- Real-time Data analysis methods
What defines CTCDC?
- 80% Practical Knowledge
- Back up classes
- Job placement assistance
- Comprehensive training with 12+ experienced mentors
- Inculcation of soft skills
- Constant feedback for improved learning
- World-class infrastructure