By choosing CTCDC, one of the top Digital Marketing Institute in Rohini, you can get the best Google Analytics Training course in Delhi.
Are you finding it difficult to keep track of your website and don’t know how to enhance it? CTCDC, the best digital marketing institute in Rohini, Delhi, teaches you the best and most appropriate methods to keep track of your website using Google Analytics. The rate of success of your online business or your career in Digital Marketing will double fold with our Google Analytics Training Course. We provide assurance of lifetime cooperation in the field of digital marketing so that you can keep track of all your traffic and develop your digital marketing strategy accordingly. Our certified Google Analytics experts with years of digital marketing experience will train you in Google analytics with a hands-on approach and live project operation.
CTCDC administers a Google analytics course that is pocket-friendly and is for tailor-made for everybody.
We provide the best environment for all students and use state-of-the-art technology to give profound knowledge about all the subjects in Google Analytics training and prepare students at such a level that they can easily place themselves in MNCs and adjust to the working environment in it.
If you are an online business, understanding Google analytics in India is a must so that you can keep track of your website and develop a strategy for improving your website and increasing visitors. More than 55% of 10,000 popular websites use this Google Analytics to track and report their website. So if you’ve been aloof with all the concepts of Google Analytics, then you’ll lose control over the dynamic digital world.
With our Google Analytics Training course, we will also provide free personality development classes and make yourself interview ready. At CTCDC, the digital marketing institute in Rohini, Delhi, we’ll work out of the box and will listen to the suggestions that will give you an advanced view of a working environment. Our Google Analytics course teaching method is flexible and friendly to individuals.
An insight into Google Analytics
Google Analytics is used to keep track of visitors who visit your website from all places, from search engines, from social networking, from a direct visitor or referred visits and store their information data for further reference. Google Analytics can be understood as a tracking system that lets you collect various data from the audiences visiting your website (such as their visited pages, engaging activities, the amount of time they are spending on a page, etc.) which helps you determine strategic decisions on the basis of the data collected via Google Analytics.
Benefits of Studying Google Analytics Training Course at CTCDC Rohini, Delhi:
- 100% job guarantee
- Money-back guarantee
- Lifetime membership for curriculum upgradation
- 80% practical knowledge
- Get a certificate from google facebook and Microsoft
- Free RS 75000+ worth digital marketing tools
- Backup classes available
- Work on live projects
Google Analytics training is a pivotal part of the digital marketing industry. After getting access to all this, you can check the analytics rate very easily and increase it by some efforts, tips, and tricks. Visit our digital marketing institute in Rohini, Delhi and learn more about your course to widen your knowledge and avail a free demo class.
What You’ll Learn From Google Analytics Training Course at CTCDC Rohini, Delhi:
Fundamentals Of Google Analytics
- What Is Google Analytics?
- How to use Google Analytics?
- How does Google Analytics work?
- Creating an account on Google Analytics
- Managing an Account on Google Analytics
- Google Analytics tutorial for integrating your website
Measurement Strategy and Implementation
- Measurement Strategy
- Fundamentals of Google Analytics Implementation through Google Tag Manager
- Understanding User Behavior through Event Tracking
- Extending Google Analytics with Custom Dimensions, Custom Metrics, and Calculated Metrics
- Cross-Domain Tracking, Cross-Device Tracking, and CRM Integration
- Mobile App Tracking in Firebase Analytics and Google Analytics
Advanced Displays, Segmentation, and Filtering
- Report Displays
- Metrics, Dimensions, and Filtering
- Time Metrics and Comparisons
- Segments and Audiences
- View Filters and Settings
- Access Rights
Acquisition, Conversion, E-commerce, & Attribution
- UTM Tagging for Campaigns
- Channel Customization
- Conversion Credit for Pages and Events
Dashboards, Custom Reports, Alerts
- Custom Reports
- Dashboards & Shortcuts
- Visualizing GA Data in Data Studio
- Annotations and Custom Alerts